– Creative Writing courses for The Reader Berlin, 2014-15
– Material Through Sculpture, elective at UCD School of Architecture, Dublin. This was a sculpture course I initiated and ran with second year architecture students for three years. Thank you to Anne Gorman for her help and contributions. Click here for more info
– Rural Modernities, as part of the 3rd year contemporary philosophies course, NCAD.
– Guest Lecturer at Crawford CIT, Cork, (MAAP)
– Guest Critic at School of Architecture, Queen’s University Belfast.
– Guest Lectured at IADT (MAVIS)
– Tutor for Some Blind Alleys creative writing classes (2011–12)
– Tutor at “Art School” The Dock, Carrick on Shannon (2012)
1. Video on Educational Research Center in Drumcondra, Dublin, 2010: Honeycomb Boreholes
Thanks to Peter Archer